The 2020 Texas Assessment Conference will be conducted virtually November 16-17. Requests for exhibit space are being accepted now. Find instructions below.
The conference brings together teachers, counselors, school administrators, college-level instructors, and testing specialists, along with staff from the Texas Education Agency. Attendance at the last conference exceeded 2,500.
Exhibitors were invited to submit session proposals by October 2. Exhibitors must co-present with someone from a school campus, district, or college/university.
Dedicated Exhibit Visiting Times
Monday, November 16
9 – 10 a.m.
2:15– 3:15 p.m.
Tuesday, November 17
8:30 – 9 a.m.
12 – 1 p.m.
What Goes in a Virtual Booth?
You may build your booth with the following:
- Background image
- Company description
- Video link
- Website link
- Twitter link
- Any discount offers
Watch a video tutorial on how to set up a virtual booth in the online conference platform.
Efforts to Encourage Booth Traffic
We are doing everything we can to generate interest and traffic to your booth. Every attendee who clicks on “registers interest” in that booth (lead retrieval) will receive an entry into a drawing for a gift card ranging in value from $50 to $100. When a booth visitor clicks “Register Interest,” an email is sent to your main contact with the person’s information. If requested, you will receive a list of all interested attendees at the end of the conference.
Follow the Texas Assessment Conference on Twitter using #TAC2020, or better yet, tweet from the conference using the hashtag!
See sample online booth sizes below. Please note: Extra booth attendee badges are not available. If you want more badges, please choose a larger booth size or purchase them as attendee tickets.
Small Online Booth
- 2 all-access exhibitor tickets to the online conference included
Medium Online Booth
- 4 all-access exhibitor tickets to the online conference included
Large Online Booth w/Conference Sponsorship
- 6 all-access exhibitor tickets to the online conference included
- Organizations with large booths will be listed as conference sponsors
Large w/General Session SponsorshipOnly 2 Available: First-Come, First-Served!
- 8 all-access exhibitor tickets to the online conference included
- Organizations that choose this option will be listed as general session sponsors
Request Exhibit Space
The request for exhibit space form is available inside TASA’s online Member Services Center. Once logged in:
- Click the Events tab in the menu bar.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to Active Exhibits and select Exhibits – Texas Assessment Conference 2020.
- Complete the Request for Exhibit Space form.