Jennifer Price, Director of Assessment, Accountability, and Improvement, Keller ISD
Courtney Stevens, VP of Education Research, Hoonuit
The changes brought on by the pandemic shine a light on the need to be able to pivot and make instantaneous decisions based on current data. In this presentation, Jennifer Price, Director of Assessment at Keller ISD will cover:
- The importance of data culture in uncertain times,
- Development of intuitive and visual dashboards,
- Putting actionable data in the hands of educators,
- Strategies for effectively measuring engagement,
- The role of data in ensuring student success.